Clinic Offering Preventative Dentistry in Frisco, TX
Preventative dentistry is all about avoiding oral health problems before they become an inconvenient and sometimes expensive burden. The best choice for you to maintain the health of your gums and teeth is to stay up on your oral hygiene constantly. Along with daily flossing and brushing, this also means that you need to keep up with your regular professional cleanings and dental examinations.
When you visit Accent Dental in Frisco, TX for general preventative dentistry (check-ups), you will receive the highest level of dental care from one of the nation’s most respected dental practices.
Preventative dentistry at Accent Dental in Frisco, TX includes:
- Diagnostic X-Rays Examinations — Look for tooth decay, cysts, bone loss, and tumors. X-rays can also help figure out if your tooth and root are in the right positions.
- Cancer Screening for your Mouth — Check to make sure you don’t have oral cancer, it will consist of a thorough exam of the neck, lips, tongue, face, tissues, throat, and your gums.
- Evaluations for Gum Disease — We make sure you don’t have any diseases around your gums or teeth.
- Screening for Tooth Decay — Let us check out your teeth and give you a recommendation of what to do next.
- Tooth Examinations — Just a basic check up for the status of your crowns and tooth fillings.
- Analysis of Occlusion — Get your jaw checked out and see if your bite is correct.
- Analysis of your Smile — Enhance your smile with Accent Dental!
An oral exam will help make sure that you keep your teeth and smile healthy and bright. And remember, preventative dentistry doens’t just keep you healthy, it also saves you money! Schedule a dental exam at Accent Dental by contacting us today.